2. NO LEGAL ADVICE. INFRINGEX provides you with self-help legal forms you can fill out with substantive information and use to facilitate certain legal transactions. We are not a law firm and do not provide legal services including, but not limited to, providing legal advice, recommendations or suggestions regarding certain courses of action in legal matters. If you are unable to resolve your legal issues with the forms provided, you should retain legal counsel in your area. The law evolves constantly, so we do not guarantee the forms provided to you are up to date or accurate in every situation. Legal forms are not intended as a substitute for advice from legal counsel.
4. AGE. You guarantee and warrant that you are 18 years of age or older and are able to enter into a contractual agreement. INFRINGEX is directed to individuals 18 or older. If you are younger than 18, you may not use this Site or place orders with us.
5. DOWNLOAD LICENSE. Upon payment of monetary consideration, INFRINGEX grants you a limited, non-exclusive, personal, non-transferable license to use the self-help form or forms you download from the Site. You agree that you have no right to modify, edit, create derivative works from, or reverse engineer the forms. You further agree the self-help forms may only be used for your personal or business needs and you shall not sell or distribute the self-help forms in any manner without the express consent of INFRINGEX.
6. OUTCOMES. The parties agree the self-help forms provided by INFRINGEX do not constitute professional legal advice and may not be appropriate for every legal situation. INFRINGEX asserts and you hereby accept that there is no guarantee the use of the self-help forms provided by INFRINGEX will result in a successful outcome to your legal matter. There are some websites who intentionally put your sensitive information out there on the internet so they can then later charge you for its removal. We have nothing to do with those unfortunate sites nor do we make any determination as to whether or not any given site is trying to extract payment from the consumer.
7. NEGATIVE CONSEQUENCES. You accept that third parties may react negatively to the receipt of any or all of the documents you purchase from us. This reaction may result in negative publicity arising from the party republishing and/or commenting on the removal effort on social media, blogs, and other platforms on and offline. You further understand and accept there is a risk media outlets and other parties may publicize, comment or portray the removal effort in a negative light with, in worst case scenarios, legal action being taken against you regardless of whether such action has any legitimate legal basis.
8. SUBSEQUENT PUBLISHING. You acknowledge and accept there is a risk the removal of content you target with our self-help legal forms will neither be permanent nor stop future publishing of the content in question on third party platforms online or offline. You agree that we are not liable for such subsequent publication and that a separate fee shall be charged for each incident of publication.
9. SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNT REMOVAL SERVICE. You may order social media account removal services from us to facilitate the removal of accounts for your children from social media sites pursuant to the following conditions.
(a) The removal service is not a legal service. No legal advice, strategy, demand or documentation is provided or applied in the service.
(b) You acknowledge and accept there is no guarantee this service will result in the successful removal of accounts identified in your order. INFRINGEX agrees to use commercially reasonable effort to facilitate the removal of such accounts, but you acknowledge and accept that third parties may be unwilling to remove the accounts in question.
(c) To facilitate the service, you authorize INFRINGEX and our employees to contact third parties on behalf of you and your child.
10. REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES. All sales are final. INFRINGEX does not and will not provide refunds on any orders of self-help documents or services it offers. However, if the user does not provide a link to the objectionable content in question and Infringex can not easily identify the objectionable content with certainty, Infringex has the right to refund users payment and at which time Infringex has no duty to perform.
(a) Waiver of Jury Trial and Class Actions – You and INFRINGEX agree to waive the right to a jury trial or to participate as a class member in a class action lawsuit or consolidated class action arbitration proceeding.
(c) Location – The place of arbitration shall be in the County of Los Angeles, California, United States.
(d) Notice – A party who intends to seek arbitration must first send to the other, by certified mail, a Notice of Dispute (“Notice”). Your notice should include the following information:
• Your name,
• Your email and phone number,
• Your physical mailing address,
• The nature of the dispute with us,
• Any supporting documentation, and
• The relief you are seeking.
Notice should be sent to INFRINGEX, LLC, P.O. Box 10815, Beverly Hills, California 90213. We will review the Notice within 30 days. If 30 days passes from the date of receipt without resolution, either party may move forward with arbitration.
(e) Attorney’s Fees – The parties agree they shall be responsible for their own attorneys’ fees and shall equally share the cost of arbitration.
12. COMMUNICATIONS. When you contact us or place an order with us, you expressly consent and agree to receive email communications from us and authorize us to provide documentation to and communicate with third parties on your behalf to facilitate orders and the Service. Communications with third parties are solely to assist you in contacting the correct entities. We do not advocate on your behalf.
13. USER CONTENT. By posting, uploading, displaying, performing, transmitting, or otherwise distributing information or other content (“User Content”) to the Site or Service, you are granting INFRINGEX, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives a license to use User Content in connection with your order, the Internet business of INFRINGEX, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives, including without limitation, a right to copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate, and reformat User Content. You will not be compensated for any User Content. By posting User Content on the Site or Service, you warrant and represent that you own the rights to the User Content or are otherwise authorized to post, distribute, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute User Content.
14. COMPLIANCE WITH INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAWS. When accessing the Site or using the Service, you agree to obey the law and to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the Service and the Site is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any information or content (collectively, “Content”) in violation of any third party’s copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property, and you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws and for any infringements of third party rights caused by any Content you provide or transmit, or that is provided or transmitted using your username on the Site. The burden of proving that any Content does not violate any laws or third party rights rests solely with you.
15. INAPPROPRIATE CONTENT. You shall not make the following types of Content available. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any Content that is libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, or threatening.
16. ALLEGED VIOLATIONS. INFRINGEX reserves the right to terminate your use of the Service and/or the Site. You acknowledge that each document purchased shall be processed and sent to the site administrator(s) by the Infringex Team. Each document shall apply to (1) one single URL, web address or hosting site. Only one link is permitted per paid document.
17. NO WARRANTIES. INFRINGEX HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES. INFRINGEX IS MAKING THE SITE AVAILABLE “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. YOU ASSUME THE RISK OF ANY AND ALL DAMAGE OR LOSS FROM USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE OR THE SERVICE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INFRINGEX EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. INFRINGEX DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
18. LIMITED LIABILITY. INFRINGEX’S LIABILITY TO YOU IS LIMITED. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL INFRINGEX BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, BODILY INJURY, LOSS OF EARNINGS, MEDICAL BILLINGS ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR INTERACTIONS WITH INDIVIDUALS YOU MEET THROUGH THE SITE. THIS LIMITATION SHALL APPLY REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARISE OUT OF BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY OR FORM OF ACTION. THE PARTIES AGREE THE EXTENT OF ANY MONETARY AWARD SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT YOU PAY IN CONSIDERATION TO INFRINGEX FOR THE ORDER FROM WHICH THE LEGAL DISPUTE IN QUESTION ARISES.
20. PROHIBITED USES. INFRINGEX imposes certain restrictions on your permissible use of the Site and the Service. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate any security features of the Site or Service, including, without limitation, (a) accessing content or data not intended for you, or logging onto a server or account that you are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Service, the Site, or any associated system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) interfering or attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to the Site or Service, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing,” or “crashing;” (d) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or in any posting using the Service; or (e) attempting to modify, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce to a human-perceivable form any of the source code used by INFRINGEX in providing the Site or Service. Any violation of system or network security may subject you to civil and/or criminal liability.
22. COPYRIGHT. All contents of Site or Service, excluding user generated content,are: Copyright © 2015. Infringex, LLC. All rights reserved.
24. NO LICENSE. Nothing contained on the Site should be understood as granting you a license to use any of the trademarks, service marks, or logos owned by INFRINGEX or by any third party.